Thursday, February 26, 2009

Childrens Museum...random pictures

The other day Matt took the whole day off and we went to the Childrens Museum and out to lunch and dinner. We had a great day spending it all with Matt.
Ally and daddy riding the carousel
Ignore Matts face and look at Allys funny smile!
Ally using a wheelbarrow
Matt driving a construction vehicle (I don't know what this is called)
Ally and daddy
Say "Cheese". Ally is very into taking pictures, even though she has a pretend camera.
Look at how big her feet are compared with mine. She is now wearing a 10 1/2 and she is 2 1/2. I don't want to think how big they'll be in 2 more years.
Oh Big NEWS!!
Last night Ally pooped on the potty! Some of you could care less and others might be excited to know. We've been working on the pooping thing for quite some time and I was so excited last night when she finally went on the toilet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for potty training! I remember Emerson struggling with going number 2 on the potty. It is quite the celebration when they finally succeed. Hope you guys are doing well. Looked like you had an awesome day with Matt. It is always nice when Dad has the day off.

Love you,
Linds.

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! I can't believe how big Ally's feet are. I love the picture of her in your shoes. I'm glad you caught my blog because I can't find your number. I'm not going to Costco this week has been crazy. So sorry I keep bailing. It looks like you're having fun though!

jon and dorsey said...

Tashina! I totally feel you. Poor Lincoln has been cursed to have huge feet. I wear a size 9.5 and Jon ranges between 13 and 15! Lincoln is 2.5, also, and just got fitted to a size 10. I can't believe his feet are already that big. When we were at the store, a 4 yo girl got fitted for a size 11. Crazy!