Thursday, February 19, 2009

News

Matt got the call we've been waiting 11 weeks for. The coroner called and told him the results. They found absolutely nothing wrong with my perfect little girl. They found no reason why she died. So she didn't have anything wrong that we didn't know about. This really makes me believe that Heavenly Father wanted/needed her home. The coroner's first guess as to what happened was that she aspirated, so I guess that's what happened.
My little girl was/is perfect.

3 comments:

MaiTy said...

I'm so glad to hear that, and mostly, I'm glad for you. I can't imagine all the things that went through your head when you found her. I'm so glad you have this of peace.

The Stimpson Family said...

I am glad you got the results back from the coroner. I hope that it keeps bringing a bit of peace to you and Matt. Sweet, sweet Cosette. I am sure she is hard at work!

jon and dorsey said...

That brings tears to my eyes. Tashina, you amaze me. I love your perspective on life. You're wonderful. Thank you for being such a great example of faithfulness for me. I wish the best for all of you, and you're new little boy that's on his way. We love you guys.