Monday, February 16, 2009

A hairy Sunday

So this snake-like braid has been sitting somewhere in my brain for a very long time. Yesterday I decided I was going to try it out. I've also been wanting to try the ribbon in the braid for a while. I thought it turned out cute, but I'm not sure if I'll do the snake braid again, or not.

a pony off to the side
being silly after church
Great Grandma Horn got Ally this dress.
this is the "after" picture, when I take out her braids. this morning she still had a little bit of crimp to her hair, but not much. this is the biggest you'll ever see her hair and it doesn't last long.
another silly face

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Wow, you are amazing at braiding! Super cute!!

Pini said...

I agree with the above post. My thoughts exactly. I love braids. So innocent and fun! You're awesome!