Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Ever since Cosette left us, I have referred to her as Cosette. Before she passed, we ALWAYS referred to her as Sette and I would call her bug several times a day. When Cosette was around 10/11 months old, she was bugging Ally. Ally kept coming to me saying Sette bug me. That's when I started calling her bug. As Cosette got a little older and could communicate more, she'd let me know when Ally was bugging her. So Ally was then called my big bug and Sette was my little bug. Now I call Ally my bug and every so often she tells me that Sette is bug, not her.
I love my girls and all that they taught me when they were here together. Ally has since taught me many things and I am so grateful that she has helped me cope with all that has happened. Ally is so funny and such a joy to have in our family. The farther I get in this pregnancy, the more I realize that this little guy will be a lot like his sisters. The girls are both very independent, determined, stubborn, cuddly (but in very different ways), funny, smart, and energetic. Benson is beating up on my body, very much like Cosette did, but times 2. He likes to push up, so that it is extremely hard for me to breath, then he likes to push on my bladder-so that I have to run for the bathroom. I love my children and am so thankful for each of them. They are all so different, but yet have lots of similarities. Ally and Cosette were very different, but had a lot in common when you started to really watch them. I miss that Cosette like to have a schedule, naptimes and bedtimes were important to her. She slept in till 7, sometimes 8. Ally on the other hand, is more go with the flow and will sleep whenever I lay her down. She wakes up early every morning-this morning she was wide awake at 5:25am. Anyways, I miss having my girls together and can't wait for the day they get to be together again. If you can't tell, today I'm a bit emotional-probably a bit of pregnancy hormones, mixed with missing Cosette.
For Valentines Matt got Ally and I tulips. I think this is the 2 time he has gotten me flowers since we were married. He doesn't think they are too worth it, but I LOVE getting them and knew it took a lot for him to order them. Thanks for the beautiful flowers Matt, I love you. I'll have to take a picture of them. He did a great job ordering them. Right now he is playing football with some guys from church.
Yesterday I had my 30 week appt and asked him how the baby is measuring and he replied, "a bit bigger than normal". I then said, "well the other 2 were that way, so he's right on track with them." I am hoping for April 5, even though my due date isn't until the end of April. My sister had a dream that I had him that day, so I decided I want to try for that day, I'll bring that up to the doctor at another appt.
Have a great Valentines Day!

5 comments:

The Stimpson Family said...

Fabulous day! That is Chloe's birthday! Good job, Matt on the flowers. Chris and I looked at each other last night and said that we are giving each other a baby as our present! We are so romantic! One more day and he will be here!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry we missed you yesterday. We didn't get up there till 4 or so and then we left early this morning. We had Ward Conference and Mike needed to be there.
I love tulips they are so pretty and are my favorite flower. I don't know why, but I have never been a big fan of roses.
That is so cute about the bug=) My Mom calls Hailey, "Hailey Bug". I think it is so cute.
We love you guys and hope to get together soon. We are headed to Louisville this Saturday, if you want to come.

Love ya,
Linds.

Jessica said...

Flowers are always good no matter what. Hang in there with your pregnancy. These little boys are worth it!

Unknown said...

Tashina, I love your blogs, I love your pics, And I love you and your gang : ) take care love and prayers Monica

Pini said...

I really like this post. I love hearing about Cosette. I love the endearing names as well. Bug. -cute!