Thursday, March 26, 2009

36 week appt and an AWESOME massage

I had a dr appt yesterday and he was kind enough to inform me that I am HUGE. Thanks dude! I already knew that. I have a month to go and you think I am HUGE now, just wait. He is thinking that this little guy will definetely be bigger than Ally was, if I have him a week early. YIKES! Ally was a week late and 9lbs 2 oz. I don't even want to think how big this guy could be. There are some women who give birth to newborns and others (like me) give birth to infants. I would sometime like to be one that gives birth to a newborn. I am not really complaining though. My kids have been born healthy, except for the acid reflux, which isn't a huge issue.

Last night I went and got what I hope was my last massage for this pregnancy (from a professional, you're not off the hook yet Matt!). It was so nice and relaxing. If you ask Matt I could honestly be massaged all day and it still wouldn't seem like enough. I love back rubs, massages, getting my back scratched and most of all a scalp massage. Oh the scalp massage is super nice. One of my sisters use to make fun of me and say I was like a dog because I enjoyed having my head massaged. My body still this morning feels relaxed, for the most part. I love getting pampered and could totally see myself going to a spa every month, if the budget allowed for it. Anyways, here's my plug- If you are pregnant, go get a massage, you'll feel fabulous. If you aren't pregnant, go get a massage, you'll feel fabulous. I am planning on going back after I have this baby, just so I know what it's like to get a massage and not be pregnant. There was a lady there last night that had just gotten done with a massage and was talking about how great the deep tissue massage is and I was like, I could go for that now, but I have to get the mommy to be massage. Someday...someday...another massage will be in my future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOUNDS AMAZING! How fun for you! You'll have to let me know where you go for massage's. By the way, I LOVE what you do with Ally's hair.