Saturday, March 28, 2009

How much water do you drink/day?

The last 2 months I have been drinking a lot of water. I'm pregnant and that's normal, but as of lately it seems like my water intake has gone up drastically. For the longest time I couldn't drink water during the night, so I'd have to drink orange juice. Now I just crave water during the night. Last night every time I got up to go to the bathroom I drank 10 oz of water. So by this morning I'd had 30 oz of water. That is just during the night. I am drinking somewhere between 60-90 oz of just water during the day, that doesn't include milk, gatorade, and orange juice. Normally I don't drink this much liquid, so is this normal? I guess it is good though that I am drinking a lot, I just don't want to drown myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I drank SO MUCH water with Hailey. I just couldn't get enough. I would always have a glass with me and always loved chewing on ice. I think that is why I got so big and felt so bloated all the time...all that fluid.=)
Hope you are feeling well. Are you still thinking about coming down next week? Let me know.

Love ya,
Linds.