Monday, April 13, 2009

2 fun trips to the zoo and butterfly gardens

We were lucky last week and were able to go to the zoo on Wednesday with Matt and again on Saturday with his parents. The weather was nice and we had a great time. On Saturday Ally slept through the butterfly gardens, and woke up in time to see everything at the zoo.
We took lots of pictures of flowers and butterflies.

This poor little guy looked like he had battle wounds.
One of the dolphins going through the hoop.





Both days Ally really wanted to see the goats. The last few times Ally and I have gone, the goat petting area has been closed, so she's been quite bummed. This time though, she got to see them and was excited.
I'm not sure why, but everytime I put this picture on here, it turned, so you'll just have to turn your head.
Ally and Mommy

1 comment:

MaiTy said...

I can't believe they have plumerias! I wish they would grow here!!