Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay, I'm ready

So as I was seeing who all has updated their blogs, I found out that my friend had her baby on Sunday. I've told myself for the last 3 weeks that she has to have her baby before me, in all fairness because her due date was before mine. So now that she has had her baby, mine is allowed to come. I'll let you know when that actually happens!!
This little guy has been sitting funny on my sciatic nerve, so the last few days have been ridiculous. I am at the end, there is an end in sight, and I can make it a few more days. I go to the dr tomorrow and am excited because for the 2nd week in a row my appt is during happy hour at Sonic! So I am stopping at Sonic AFTER my appt to get some yummy limeade. I am trying to stay upbeat and positive in hopes that my attitude will help him come faster.
Meanwhile Ally has been a coloring fiend lately. She mailed out some pictures she drew/colored today. She has become quite the artist lately. She does a great job drawing circles for the eyes and nose and a line for the mouth, squiggle's for the ears and jagged lines for hair. For the most part she stays inside the lines when she colors. Its been fun watching her progress in coloring.

No comments: