Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday

I just thought I'd update a bit. Matt and I really enjoyed General Conference. For both of the morning sessions we took Ally with us and she slept through both of them until the last 20 minutes or so. She was super good. For the afternoon ones we left her at my moms house so we could get something out of the talks. There were so many good talks, the spirit was so strong, and I left feeling rejuvenated and with a deep desire to try a bit harder.
I've been walking a lot lately with my mom. We didn't get to walk yesterday and probably not today because it was raining yesterday and snowing/raining today. I'll do the wii fit.
I am at the point where you feel like the baby is going to just fall out. I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea, eating pineapple, spicy food, watermelon, and lots of water in an attempt to get contractions going. So far, absolutely nothing. I feel like the walking isn't doing anything for me either. I guess we'll see if I've made any progress at my appt this week.
I don't have any pictures to post because honestly Ally and I really haven't done anything. This morning she and I looked through pictures of her and Cosette after I had them. She was very intrigued by the pictures from the hospital and wants to get a bracelet when she goes. I tried explaining to her that she won't be getting one and it only caused a bunch of tears, so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. She is getting excited about Benson coming and giving him a bath.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Did you have your girls early? You still technically have 18 days to go! Don't wear yourself out too much trying to get that baby out. You'll need energy to push!