Thursday, April 09, 2009

38 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks. I had my appt today and I am now dilated to 3cm and still at 80* effaced. Slowly but surely I will get there. The doctor mentioned that I am the same size I was the day I delivered Ally. So if he gains a 1lb/week then he is going to be 11 lbs. I. AM. IN. TROUBLE. Hopefully he is totally wrong about his guess. I don't think my body is capable of delivering a baby that size. I guess we'll wait and see what I am capable of doing when the time comes.

2 comments:

MaiTy said...

Wow, 11 lbs.....GOOD LUCK!! I hope things go smoothly. I'm so excited for you!

Nisha said...

Time to start thinking positively! You can do anything you set your mind to. Lot's of women deliver 10 pound something babies! I bet he'll slide right out :) Hang in there!!!