Saturday, April 18, 2009

My husband needs to be more understanding, even if it is 3am

During the night I started getting lots of contractions, so I got up and dealt with them on my own. When I felt like they were going away I went back to bed. Matt mumbled something to me about what I was doing. I told him I was having contractions and he said, "good luck with that, let me know how that goes". I just about clobbered him for saying that. Obviously they weren't good labor contractions, otherwise there would be a picture of a baby here instead of a bunch of words.
Today we are working in the yard and trying to be productive on such a nice day. I've had contractions here and there ever since I woke up this morning.

I hope you are all outside enjoying the wonderful weather.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like Mike! He always sleeps and is unsympathetic while I am having contractions=)I want to clobber him too! Must be nice to sleep so well, eh?
We love you guys and hope that you are resting up for the birth of Benson, as much as possible. Take care and see you soon!

Love,
Linds.

Nisha said...

Can't wait for the big announcement. Good luck with those contractions....(lol)

Tasha said...

Oh my! Matt told me about that yesterday, I have to admit that I did laugh pretty hard, but yes more understanding would come in handy!