Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ben 11 days old

This is from his first bath at home (last Sunday).
Ally had been talking about giving Ben a bath for about a month before he came. She was quite excited to help wash him. We did it on the floor, so it was more at her level.
Can you see a little smile on his face? When he smiles you can see the dimple on his right cheek. His overalls are covering it up in this picture unfortunately.
Ally asked me for 10 minutes the other day if she could rock Benson and read him a book. I couldn't really tell her no.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ben's hair. I can make it look like a fro (sp?), spike it, mohawk, fahawk, or just comb it down.

6 comments:

Nisha said...

That boy sure does have a lot of hair! Ally looks like such a big girl next to him!!! She looks so grown up in all the pictures.

The Stimpson Family said...

He is just an absolute doll! I LOVE his hair too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a cutie! He actually looks like he knows what you sid to make him smile!
Love his name! Tell Ally "Great job! for reading to him!" You can't start too early.

Jer n' Stef said...

He has a dimple! I love it!

My mom used to tell us a baby born with a dimple received a kiss from an angel before they came to earth. If it is true I think we all know who his angel was. :)

He's such a smart little guy, with some great hair too!

Jessica said...

He's adorable! Congrats you guys!

Pini said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see that dimple- (and the rest of him too!) :) Ally is such a big girl, and already reading to him...how cute!