Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Another week of random pictures

Dressed for church
Ben was ready to pull Ally's hair.
Then Ben was admiring his tie.
Ben and Daddy.
I'm dressed for church.
Ally and Ben

Umm...Cheese
My brother had his Eagle Project this past week. Matt had fun dumping water on him at the end of it.
Grandpa Horn was painting and Ally was scrubbing dirt off the fence.
Making sure it was clean and ready to paint.
Chillin with Grandma Horn
Ben was SO tired at the eagle project, so I tried the one position we hadn't tried yet. Ben ended up pushing himself out of the seatbelt.

Playing the drum
Super happy
giggly
Playing with her dress ups

1 comment:

Jer n' Stef said...

Ben is such a handsome little man in his cute little tie! Okay, you've gotta to tell me where you got it. I have the worst luck finding little ties! :s