Sunday, November 08, 2009

Fun afternoon with Daddy

Yesterday while Ben and I attended a baptism at church, Matt and Ally went to the park. Their original plan was to go putt putt golfing, but they are closed for the season. So they decided to stick with doing something fun outside and headed to the park.

The weather was great. It was in the 70's.

Here's to hoping we can have at least a few more handfuls of days like yesterday. We got zero yardwork done, but our kids got their naps and had a fun day.
*Side note: I was looking at what we have on the DVR and noticed that someone (if not me, then of course Matt) recorded a My Little Pony movie. I thought that was really sweet of Matt and had to have taken a lot for him to push that record button. Thanks for being such a great daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tashina, I've seen the My Little Pony Movie and I'd bet that Matt recorded that for himself. Those ponies know how to solve problems! Maybe they could give the guys fantasy football advice??? :)