Monday, November 09, 2009

Like sisters, like brother

Ben shows lots of the same interests in things as his sisters. Books are a big one.
When we are in the library he loves to crawl over to the bookshelf and pull out books and right now he chews on them, but he loves it. He enjoys hearing books read to him. I'm glad that he enjoys such a wonderful thing. So far, he hasn't shown any interest in the rest of the books that are at his level, so we'll see how long that lasts. I've already decided that the day he takes ALL of the books at the bottom, off the shelves, I will organize the books better. I know it sounds crazy to organize the books when I KNOW he'll just pull them down again, but at some point he'll realize you take one down, read it and put it back.
*Side note: we're still working with Ally on this.

No comments: