Monday, November 30, 2009

Last week

Last Tuesday the kids and I drove Great Grandma Lich and Grandma Horn back to their house. We stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Horn until Sunday afternoon. We had a great time relaxing around the house (that's what Matt and I really wanted to do). Friday Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We didn't do anything huge, even though Matt really wanted to. I told him for our 10 year we'll go all out, but not this year. We had a great afternoon together and then headed back to have dinner with the family.
Ben is still sickly and Ally seems to have gotten something as well. It's a good thing they know us really well at the pediatrician!! All morning Ally's asked if I will just take her to see the dr. Umm...NO. I'm not taking you to the dr until you actually have something more than a basic cold. We're hoping to get the tree up sometime this week. Looking at the week I'm not quite sure when that's suppose to happen, but hopefully we'll be able to get that done. To say that Ally is excited about the Christmas tree and Christmas, would be a HUGE understatement. We made a countdown till Christmas chain today and also a chain for on the Christmas tree.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: