Sunday, December 06, 2009

Missing Cosette

I felt that over the last year that I had started to get over our loss. Unfortunately, it's not that easy. At the start of the week ,I just couldn't focus at work, so I decided to take the rest of the week off. Spending time at home with family is the best way, for me, to cope. The kids do so much for me, it's quite the blessing.

Cosette loved to wrestle with me when I came home from work, but Ally didn't. A few months after Cosette passed away, Ally began wanting to wrestle. Recently, she started telling us "I love you!" a lot more and for no particular reason. Benson, since day one, has been a great blessing. He is always pleasant with a smile on his face. He loves to snuggle in close when you hold him. I'm so glad that families are forever.

Tashina and I were married on November 27th, 2004 in the Nauvoo Temple. We went to the temple to be married "for all time and eternity" not "until death do you part". Because we were married in the temple we will be with Cosette again. I am so thankful for this blessing, to be apart of an eternal family. I miss Cosette so much, especially this time of the year, and I think I'll always miss her. I know she is in good hands. I love my family, always and forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're thinking of you guys. Love ya.

Pini said...

How nice to hear your thoughts Matt. We love your family and hurt for you.