Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun

We JUST got home a 1/2 hour ago. We've been in Florida for the past week and a half. We had a great time and the weather couldn't have been better. We have lots of pictures, I just need to take the time to sort through them before putting them on here. Other things need to get done first: laundry, buy milk, put everything away, and finish cleaning out the car. After I get those done, I will do a fun post showing everything we did. We visited Cocoa Beach, Ft Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, Blue Springs State Park, and we of course had to stop in Orlando for a few days to do a day at Disney World. Fun Fun! I think we had so much fun, we'd jump at the opportunity to live there during the winter months!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I'm glad you had fun! We just got back from West Palm Beach and loved the warm weather. Congrats on your new little girl on the way. Benson has gotten so big! Glad you are doing well(: