Monday, January 25, 2010

I need some input

Ally has hit the weight and height limit for her current carseat. I've done so much research on booster seats, I hate to think of the time I've put into it. I need something that isn't too wide (we'll need to be able to fit 3 carseats in the backseat eventually). It needs to be long enough so as her legs get longer they won't hang uncomfortably off the edge. We are in the car enough for trips that she needs to be able to nap in it without falling over. So far I can't find anything. I've found one and we've tried it out, but I think it might be too wide for 3 in the back. We bought one, then returned it because Ally fell asleep in it and fell over (obviously not a good seat to sleep in). Any ideas? What booster seat do you have your child in?

1 comment:

Jer n' Stef said...

It's been awhile since we bought the three seats we have in our thrid row, so I don't know if they're available any more. But we have a regular high back booster in the center and then 2 graco no back boosters (for the oldest non nappers) on each side. They fit but it is a very tight squeeze.

Have you seen the new saftey ratings for boosters? It won't help much for figuring width but it is helpful to see the list of which are considered to be unsafe boosters and the ones that are marked as the safest.

To view it just copy and paste the address below into your browser. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34521238#34521238