Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Childrens Museum

A few weeks ago, I realized I had neglected to take Ben to the Childrens Museum. So on Friday we were suppose to go and Matt would be able to come along. Well Friday finally got here and Ally had been in a horrible little mood for the previous 2 days, her bad mood was still hanging around Friday morning, so we informed her that it would be postponed until Tuesday, IF she changed her behavior. She did, so I took the kids this morning.
She's been asking to see "Barbie at the Childrens Museum" for quite some time. Here she is at the receptionist desk, answering the phone.
Dressing barbies...check out the boys face!!! Seriously mom???
Doing Barbie's hair.
Really I was SO good the entire time in the Barbie exhibit. Mom promised me something fun if I was good.
Ally owns 2 Barbies, both of which my sister handed down to her. She loves playing with the Barbies at both Grandma's houses.
Checking out all the different times of Barbie.
So mom followed through with her promise. Ben had SO much fun playing in the water.
He was so intrigued he never looked up at me.
Playing on the slide and fort. For this picture he was trying to hit on a lady walking by. She thought it was quite cute.
Ally was helping him go down the slide.
Playing in the I'm not such a baby area.
He really wan't quite sure about this area.
The Carousel...we rode it 2 times in a row and would have stayed on longer, but mommy thought we should move on to other things.
The first time we stood next to Ally while she rode a jumper, the second time we stood in front of Ally's horse and let Ben ride his own horse. He obviously had fun. And Ally felt like a real big kid with mom not standing right next to her.
Everytime we come to the museum Ally asks to ride this horse, but I never seem to have a nickel on me, today I did. She thought it was okay and hopefully won't ask to ride it again.
Playing dinosaurs
Silly girl
Ben enjoyed playing dinosaurs

1 comment:

MaiTy said...

Museums are SO much better when you can touch things!!