Friday, February 12, 2010

Fantasy Football 2009 Champ

This was my rookie season in fantasy football. I was invited to play in 2 leagues. The Plainfield Ward (church) and with a friend from work.
The season was full of ups and downs in the Plainfield Ward. There was lots of controversy and word play which led to a highly competitive season. In the other league I was #1 from week 4 till the end.
In the end I came out on top in both leagues. The Plainfield Ward was a real surprise, I came out of no where and won. In the other league I could have sat out all of my players the last 2 weeks and still have won.
I now consider myself the alpha male of the Plainfield Ward. So to all you chumps in the Plainfield Ward, good luck next year!!!!
Reasons why I like fantasy football:
1. trash talk
2. Remali's trades
3. competitive nature of all my friends

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Pride comes before the fall my friend. Just remember you weren't undefeated. :) Good job though.