Friday, February 12, 2010

A fun day to play in the snow

Matt has been wanting to get out to our backyard to make sure there are footprints/bootprints present. Today was the perfect day because it wasn't too cold and there wasn't any wind. I thought while Matt was out playing with Ally we'd let Benson see how he likes the snow. He WAS enjoying himself on the sled.
Then Ally insisted she get a try at pulling him, he was still fine.
Then Daddy thought he might like to go fast.
And he was SOOO wrong!
Look closely and you can see a little tear on his right cheek.
I had put 2 red mittens on him, but in the process of going fast on the sled, he had put his hand in the snow and got a mitten full of snow, so I put it inside his snowsuit.
I'm thinking, if I need to get some things done, all I need to do is dress him up nice and warm and sit him outside in the snow. He didn't move! Before taking him outside, he was all over the house with all his clothes on, so I KNOW he can move around.
Matt was trying to talk him into crawling, didn't work.
Daddy and Ben.
Ally, Daddy and Ben.
He had a great time eating the snow.
Always cute and ready to give a smile.
Ally making a snow angel.
Daddy helping Ben make a snow angel.
Benson's first snow angel! Ben just to let you know, I haven't gotten pictures of your sisters making their first snow angels. Sometimes it pays off to be the third child!
Benson was helping daddy make a snow angel.
Daddy pulled Ally around the yard in the sled.

No comments: