Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One of my favorite things right now

Whenever I go into Benson's room to get him up either in the morning or from one of his naps, he points to the picture of Jesus that hangs on the wall across from his crib. As he is pointing to the picture he says "Jesus". For the most part you can tell what he's saying. It's quite cute. After repeating Jesus for a little bit we go through and point to everything else on his walls and try to say what they are as well. Such a fun age!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Horn Family! It's been so long since I've checked in on your blog, I had a lot of reading to catch up on. It was a great way to spend my morning. I didn't know that you were expecting again! How far along are you? I saw where you posted that it was a girl, so exciting! I read all the way back to July 10, 2009 so I think I'm fully caught up, haha. It's fun watching the seasons change. I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping a blog for everyone to enjoy. I can't even express the amount of laughter, tears, and joy I get from watching your little family grow. Even though we don't spend any time together, I feel like I know you all so well and are truly some of my dearest friends. Thank you!