Monday, March 22, 2010

We've been busy/ lazy!!

All 3 of the kids sleep like this. Guess what? So does their dad. If they aren't asleep on their backs with their arms by their heads, then they are asleep on their stomachs with their feet curled underneath. It's been fun to watch the similarities between the 3 kids.
Ben is such a ham. He KNOWS he's not allowed up on the fireplace, but will get up there anyway and laugh and make funny faces at me.

We've been sitting on our porch watching all the guys cut down all of the big beautiful trees in the backyards around us. I'll put up pictures so you can see the difference. We're not too happy with the new look.
Oh and FYI: if you are looking for firewood, don't come to my house. And I better not see you walking around my backyard either.
With all of the trees getting cut down, we've had so many people knocking at the door to see if they can take our wood for us, UH NO! I even had one guy walk up on our back porch and knock on that door. It's just nuts what people are willing to do. If you really want some wood that bad, go home and cut down your own trees.
So anyways, we've been busy with watching the tree guys, keeping up with my calling at church, cleaning out the garage, keeping the house picked up, and fixing up the front flower bed. I still need to go buy more dirt for the flower bed, but it's coming along nicely. I'll have to take a picture when we're (meaning Matt) done with it. It feels great having the garage all cleaned up and working outside (although Matt does a lot more of the outside work than I know I'll ever do, it still feels good to be outside!).

1 comment:

Love Monkeys said...

You really have a beautiful family, and it is wonderful that you are so happy. Spring is just amazing after the gloom of winter.