Thursday, March 04, 2010

Our fun little boy

Ben has started this new face, anytime he sees the camera. He opens his mouth and then tilts his head back and sometimes giggles. I thought I'd document it for later on. It's quite cute.

Right after this picture he proceeded to dump the water all over his pants.
Which leads into him being in a diaper and t-shirt.
He had just dropped the ball when the flash went off.
He is awesome at holding the ball with one hand. I tried to get a picture of him holding onto the ball with one hand and turning it upside down. Who knows, maybe he'll be a soccer player, although in soccer you use your feet and not so much your hands, unless you're the goalie.
See mom!
Okay I'm done.
Silly sister.
Always ready for the camera.
He knows he's not suppose to go up there, which is why he's looking back at me, to see if I'm watching.
He loves playing peek-a-boo under the blanket.
So much fun!
Ally was playing peek-a-boo with him over the ottoman.
This morning Ally went and played at a friends house, so Ben was soaking up the attention.
Maybe he'll play football?

See I have teeth!! You can see his top 2 teeth and he's getting a tooth on both sides of those teeth. He has 3 teeth on the bottom. Watch out, he bites! At least he bites me, I don't know if he's really tried biting anyone else yet. Cosette would only ever bite me, maybe he'll do us all a favor and do the same.
Super fast crawler
He's giving his mommy a kiss! He's going to love this picture in about 10 years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie. You can tell he's your boy Tashina.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!