Friday, April 30, 2010

Cosette's flower garden

After Matt removed the ugly shrubs from the front of the house last fall, I couldn't wait to plant flowers. Ally was really wanting to make a flower garden for Cosette and we decided to do it at the front of the house. Obviously looking at the pictures we still have work to do like plant more grass, remove more rock, try to do something with the stump, and then plant more fun things. Ally and I picked out TONS of pink, red, purple, and yellow flowers. We'll see how many actually come up and hope it looks good.
Making sure the flowers get plenty of water.
If the flowers die or just don't come up, it will most likely be from over watering, which I tend to do.
So I (meaning my brother) planted (where I told him) like 200 bulbs, I'm hoping all my flowers come up, it'd be exciting.

1 comment:

Love Monkeys said...

This is so sweet. It really touches me that you keep Cosette's memory alive in small ways, and that Ally wants to help in the process. You family is so precious and i love reading about your daily adventures in mommy-ville and with your children.