Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just another Thursday

It started off with Ally baracading Ben and herself under the dining room table. Ben was NOT happy and Ally was quite proud of herself for doing something Ben couldn't undo.
After Ben's AM nap we headed to the park to TRY to get some pictures of Ben. I got some ok ones of Ally and Ben just wasn't about to cooperate with the camera pointed at him.
A lot of Ally's dresses have become "play" dresses because they are all getting too short. I swear she's getting taller and skinnier every day.
Her sandals, we bought her the week of Easter, were a bit too big when we bought them. Knowing how my childrens feet grow, I thought no big deal, this way they MIGHT last through the summer. HA HA HA!!! Her foot is all the way back in them and her toes are almost at the edge. Goodness gracious! I guess it's a good thing I didn't get her the stride rite sandals and just went for the cute, cheap ones. Sorry Matt, we'll be purchasing another pair of sandals for her shortly. Remember, she has your genes, not mine.
I TRIED to get a picture of Ben next to the water fall, he tried climbing in.
We headed to the bridge.
This is what he wanted to do.
And he kept pointing at the heron.
There were 3 ducks on the other side of the bridge he kept pointing at as well.
Finally he looks at me, "What mom?"
Then he'd run away from me.
Followed Ally just about everywhere on the bridge.
More?
When I was fast enough to get in front of him, blank looks.
Maybe we'll try this another day when daddy is available.
At least we were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

No comments: