Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A fun day

We've had a very productive week thus far. Today we did ALL the laundry and it was all done by noon. I even had time to pull out the user manual for my camera and discover things I didn't know it could do or didn't know how to do.
This is Matt most evenings after work.
Mr. Destructor of all things.
I love this little man.
I found that the camera can take pictures in sepia, black and white, neutral, and vivid colors. How fun!
Who would've thought that 2 diaper packages would entertain them so much?
They were even used as a step stool.
And weight lifting equipment.



She was using her microphone as a bat.
Ben threw her the ball.
Here you go sister.
Playing with a watch on daddy's head.
Eating the watch.

Wrestling with Ally.
Playing with daddy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking about you today! Can't wait to hear from you!

We love you!

Jer n' Stef said...

I love Matt's post work pose! Jerry sports the same one from time to time. But he's learned to stop sporting it on the floor so much and use the couch instead, otherwise the kids always take it as an invitation for "Hop on Pop" time! :)