Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lucia Lyn

They started me on pitocin at 7:30am this morning.
Lucia Lyn was born at 2:56pm. My longest labor yet.
She was 8lbs 9oz. I had asked Matt on our way to the hospital what his guess on her weight was and he guessed 8.9oz. Way to be right on babe!
She is our shortest baby at 20inches. Maybe she'll take after her mama and be petite!
She is absolutely beautiful and we couldn't possibly love her more!
Her incredibly proud big sister.
Her skeptical brother. He's not quite sure what to think about her.
Our beautiful little lady.
Princess Lucy
Ally got to help give her a bath.
Lucy got Ben a travel magna doodle, Ally a bug catcher and pez for the kids to share.
Our family.
Ben and mommy
Grandma Julie and Lucia
Mommy and Lucy
We are all doing well and couldn't be more excited to finally meet our precious girl.
Thanks to Grandma Julie for playing with the kids all day. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Horn for spending the night with the kiddos, so Matt could stay with me.

4 comments:

MaiTy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful!

Simpson family fun said...

Congratulations! We love you!

The Reynolds said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I didn't realize your due date was so close. This year is flying by. You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to see more pictures. I love the one of Ben holding her.

jon and dorsey said...

Amen, amen, amen! I am so glad that Lucy is a girl. I'm so glad that Ally gets to have another sister. So wonderful.
Lucy looks absolutely beautiful. Nice and thick already. And all of you look so good. I love the family pic. Tashina, you look so great in it. Four kids and still looking awesome! I am always so impressed by you. A huge congratulations! Can't wait to see her.
love, dors