Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Benson's 2nd haircut

Silly sister.
Story: So the other day I had finally had it with Ben's hair. It was getting so long it was in his eyes and the back was quite curly. Since it's been SO hot I just couldn't bear to see him with the long hair that I really loved. He was so cute with his curls in the back. Oh I LOVED it, but I really wanted him to be more comfortable. So I cut it, myself. I also couldn't see spending $12 to get his haircut, there wasn't much there. For being a restless 1 year old all boy, he sat pretty still for me.
See his long curls.
This reminds me of Sette, just a blonde version!
The new and improved, Benson!
I need to work on cutting bangs, so they don't look dorky. I figure since he's only 1 I have plenty of time to work on improving that and screwing up on haircuts before he really notices.
What better way to clean off after a haircut than by playing in the hose, NAKED. He absolutely loves the hose and would probably play in it all day if we let him.

This is what Lucy did while Ben got his haircut and the kids played in the hose. She layed down and looked around. She has 2 very awake points in the day. Normally from 8-10am she's awake and then again from 4-7pm. She doesn't always stick to this, but for the most part she does. She wakes up for little bits here and there the rest of the day, but just to let me know she wants to eat and then she sleeps while doing that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Benson looks so handsome and grownup! That is an awesome idea to have him play in the hose. I wish I could use that with Jakob and Emerson, but the neighbors might report me;)
It feels like forever since I saw you, even though it was last Sunday! Hopefully, we can get together soon!

Love ya!