Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy

If you've run into me or talked to me recently and I seemed a little preoccupied, this is why. Our weekend consisted of my brothers court of honor Friday night, Ally's friend party Saturday, Lucy's blessing Sunday and Ally's family party Sunday after the blessing. It was lots of fun, with lots of family in town, but I am so glad it's over. I hate being busy. If I had things my way, I would have nothing on the calendar and life would be great for me. But with a calling and family, that's not possible. Every weekend this month we have something going on and we are half way through the month. I think I still have pregnancy brain because I can't seem to focus and hold a decent conversation lately. I will apologize now if you are talking to me and it seems like i'm not listening. Really I am listening, but it might not be registering!

No comments: