Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 15- Cute spring dresses

I love that Ally has been able to wear a lot of her dresses for at least 2 seasons (I bought them all a bit big to start with).  This is one of her dresses that I got from someone in China.  I love it.
 Aunt Tiffney bought Ally 2 cute headbands when they went to see the movie "Rio". 
 I like that they both of their mouths open.  This is a normal "Lucy face". 
 When Miss Lucy is tired she likes to have 1 of 2 blankets.  If neither blanket are in her crib, she WILL not sleep.  Thank goodness we have 2.  But when she has her blanket, fingers are in the mouth and blanket is being held next to the face with the other hand.
 I sure do love "Lucy kisses".  Can you see her tongue?  I have to make sure my lips are shut tight, otherwise she tries to push that tongue in my mouth!


No comments: