Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 20

Today was 100 day in kindergarten.  Each kid was given a qt size ziploc and asked to bring in 100 of 1 item and it had to fit in the ziploc.  At first we counted m & m's but they started looking gross from being handled.  So we switched to plastic beads.  She came home with a bag of snacks and was very excited to share with Ben and Lucy.
 Such a happy girl.
 Miss J had her 6 month appt yesterday. 
She is 21.8 lbs and 27 in tall.  According to the Dr. she is WAY over the 100th percentile and on her own little (big) chart.  He's not worried though because she's hitting her development marks and is obviously growing fine.  He's all for her only breastfeeding until she's 1, if that's what Josey chooses to do.  Right now she has no interest in food other than if I'm the one providing it.  I figure it's cheap, always available and I won't get this time with her again.  I love breastfeeding and the bonding time I get with my babies.
 These 2 are either best buddies causing major chaos together or extreme enemies waging war on the other. 


No comments: