Sunday, July 21, 2013

OH my Lucy

I had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting and teach the Sunbeams (3/4 yr olds).  Ally and Ben stayed home because they were throwing up.  Jo stayed home so she could get a good nap.  I took Lucy to church with me, because she wasn't wanting a nap and wasn't sick.  I got my talk done and sat back down with Lucy and my mom.  Lucy decided she needed to go potty and wanted mommy to take her.  Grandma had just gotten some sweet tarts out and offered those to Lu if she let Grandma take her.  She said if there were 3 she'd go.  Then I went to drop her off in nursery and she looked around and decided she'd rather go with mommy.  So we went in and sat down. 
L: When's snack time?  
Me: We don't have snacks.  
L: What?  Let's go to class mommy. 
So I took her back to nursery, where she happily stayed for the snack.  Every week she can tell me exactly what the snack was.  The girl is driven by food, unlike the rest of the kids.

No comments: