Monday, July 22, 2013

That kind of day

As of this morning Lucy and mommy are sick as well.  Lucy threw up during the night...yeah lots of fun.  She made sure to get it all over her favorite pink blankie, her bed, her floor took the brunt of it, our bed, floor, the toilet and the bathroom floor.  Thanks to Matt for dealing/cleaning up the mess.  Jo has had a fever since yesterday, but hasn't thrown up.  Not sure what's going around, but maybe the kids won't miss school early on if they are sick now. 
We are watching all sorts of shows, some of us are hanging out in our pj's while others are in their undies.  I'm glad I made myself go to the grocery Saturday night.  I have all sorts of foods that will work for a bland diet.  I am in desperate need of a nap and can't wait for naptime.  Dealing with 4 sick kids while pregnant and sick is no fun, but they make up for it with cuddles and wanting to be held.  Oh and lots of laundry has been done in the last 12 hours.  I am hoping not much more, but just in case, I bought a lot more laundry detergent the other night.  Today is a rainy day, so we aren't missing anything outside.  I guess it's a great day for being sick.  Here's hoping Matt can stay healthy for his busy 2 weeks at work. 

No comments: