Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love em

She was quite cute in her fall outfit. 
Ally and Ben had their primary program at church.  I went up to sit with my class and Miss Jo had a HUGE meltdown. 
According to Jo (and sometimes Matt and I) all is right in the world if she is allowed to consume lots of chocolate milk.

 Lucy did great during the program.  We fed the kids lunch at 12 and came home at 2:15 and Lucy finished all the uneaten lunches that were still on the table. 
A rare picture of mommy.
 I LOVE boots on little girls, especially when there are chubby legs in them.

 She has taken up posing for the camera now.

Ben's part for the program was suppose to be- I can be happy if I listen to mommy.
He ended up saying- I can be happy if I am good for mommy and daddy.
 
Ally's part-
Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.  When I was 3 years old and in Nursery I was the only girl in my class.  I was sad and my mom said if I wanted a girl in my class I needed to pray for it.  So I decided to pray and ask Heavenly Father....  For the next few weeks, we prayed that a girl my age would move into the ward.  About a month after we started praying,.... Elle Stock moved into the ward.  I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers and in different ways and at different times.  I know I can pray anywhere and at anytime.  Heavenly Father wants us to pray often and with a purpose.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen
The kids did a great job and we are so proud of them.  

No comments: