Friday, November 22, 2013

Sick

Well on Monday I took Ben into the Dr.  I KNEW he had croup (he only gets it like 4 times a year, every year) and walked in there and requested they give him the steroid shot.  After looking him over the dr. agreed that he did certainly have croup and hooked him up with the shot.  He was cough free by the time we got home.  Tuesday night he started up with a totally different cough.  Thursday after laying him down for his nap, I heard him bee line himself to the bathroom, where he threw up the contents of his 2 previous meals.  That darn acid reflux, makes coughing hard on him, he always wants to throw up if he has a cough.  Wednesday I started to feel a bit yucky, which would explain why I was in bed by 8:30pm Mon, Tues, and Wed.  Today though I am feeling not so bad, so maybe it had something to do with dealing with a sick little boy and 3 girls that continue to convince me that they are sick. 
I had a dr. appt. on Wednesday and the doctor is glad we're inducing.  This little guy could very well be a little giant, or he's just swimming around in a bunch of water.  He is in the right position and ready to go whenever the time is right.  I've been feeling a bit dehydrated in the past week, so I've been consuming anywhere between 70-100 oz of water everyday.  Those that know me, know that I normally don't drink much at all.  So all that water and then whatever other kind of beverage I consume, makes for LOTS of bathroom breaks. 

No comments: