Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A fun morning

While Ben was taking his morning nap (which by the way, he doesn't mind taking this week) Ally and I played Candyland and then she asked if we could build a fort. Sure! I always enjoy building a fun fort (seriously), it's just the mess that gets made in the process of destroying the fort (Ben will be the culprit) that I don't like. So we built a fort, played for like 2 minutes and then off to a nap she went. I have such awesome napers, I LOVE IT!
If you look at the circle on the purple tent, you can kind of see Ally.
This little stinker is into a lot of things. He really likes to crawl into the kitchen and pull all the gatorades out and roll them around the floor. Ally kept asking me this morning why his jammies weren't buttoned, well the reason being, this way he gets better grip with his knees when he's crawling.
I promise, I didn't do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little boys=lots of trouble!